As the old adage goes: “Behind every successful man, there is a woman” The wives of prominent men in our times are those working hard behind close doors to put their husbands in shape to look flourishing as we see them outside.
A wife can be a lot of things to people, companion, help mate, lover, mother, sister, best friend.
A good wife is a treasure and if capitalized on very well, there is no doubt that one would yield much fruit.
Today we are going to take time, to look the women behind the successful Ghanaian Pastors of our time.
1.Mrs.Florence Obinim, wife of Bishop Daniel Obinim
2. Mrs. Dora Tackie Yarboi, wife of Bishop Tackie Yarboie
3. Mrs. Rita Korankye Ankrah, wife of Rev.Sam Korankye Ankrah
4. Pastor Rosemond Anaba, wife of Rev.Eastwood Anaba
5. Mrs. Joy Otabil, wife of Dr. Mensa Otabil
6. Rev. (Mrs) Adelaide Heward-Mills
9. Mrs.Rosa Whitaker Duncan-Williams, wife of Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams
10. Wife of Dr. Ebenezer Adarkwa Yiadom (Prophet One)
11. Rev Obofour and wife Ciara