Till now, Mr. EUgene Arhin, named by President Akufo-Addo since coming to power in 2017, is moderately recognized as the fine gentleman who is the Communication Officer.
Eugene Arhin was a close confidante of the president before then, even before winning the 2016 presidency, he briefly acted as his press secretary.
Mr. Eugene Arhin reportedly acquired so much money just four years after he was appointed to serve as the one in charge of communications at the presidency, that he was able to buy many enormous homes, property and glamorous automobiles.
These were all disclosed in a letter to the High Court by his wife, Gloria Assan Arhin, asking for the annulment of the union and the payment of enormous alimony.
The court should offer all the assets obtained by Mr. Eugene Arhin during the course of their marriage from 2012 to date, according to her demands.
Weirdly, these assets were purchased mainly after the president named Mr. Eugene Arhin because she used to be the bread-winner of the household according to her wife until 2017 when there was a change of government.
There could be more, but below are the alleged assets purchased by Eugene Arhin as a presidential appointee within just four years.
- Ford F150
- Toyota Avalon GR 7108-18
- Toyota Lexus GE 4646-18
- Toyota Tundra GE7108-18
- Hyundai Elantra GE 4646-19
- A 5-bedroom residential property at East Legon which was supposed to be the matrimonial home of the couple
- A 4-storey building comprising of 16 separate flats at Bubuashie, Accra.
- An ongoing storey building comprising of 16 separate flats at Tuba, Kasoa.
- A storey building comprising of apartments located at Teshie, Accra.
- A residential property located at the AU Village at La, Accra.
- Other houses at Senya Bereku in the Central Region and Ada Foah in the Greater Accra Region.
3K Barbering Shop at Teshie, Accra
below is a screenshot;