Actress Selly Galley – based on her recent cyberbullying issue – has become a house whole name but aside from this, very a few people really know much about the actress cum TV.
The issue which got her on major headlines recently had everything to do with involking curses on a social media troll, one Henewaa after the later blurted out that Selley is a barren and also ugly.
Being the wife of Praye Tietia of the defunct Praye music group is no news and this happens to be the only information many have been able to gather as far as the actress is concern.
Well, in this write-up, we invite you to check these 7 – facts we have gathered about Selly Galley:
7 facts about Selly Galley
- Selley Galley was born on 25th September 1987 at Tema in the Greater Accra Region. she was born with the real name Selorm Galley-Fiawoo as She is an Ewe who hails from Klikor-Agbozume in the Volta Region.
- Selly came into the limelight when she emerged as the winner for Miss Goldenwood 2011, a beauty pageant aimed at portraying African values.
- In 2013, she was among Ghana representatives on Big Brother Africa (Season 8) from May to August 2013. She placed 16th out of 28 participants in that year’s Big Brother Africa.
- Selly Galley has featured in several movies and in 2015 won the Best Promising actress at the 2015 City People Entertainment Awards. Also, In the same year, she was nominated for City People Entertainment Awards (Best Supporting Actress) and it repeated the following year, 2016.
- She is currently the host of “The Premieres” show on Joy Prime. Through her journalism, she managed to get two nominations in 2015 and 2016 for the City People Entertainment Award for TV Hostess of the Year (Ghana).
- Selly Galley is married to Cartel Big J aka Praye TieTia, a member of the famous Praye group since September 24, 2015. The couple is yet to welcome their first child although they always do receive constant pressure from the public
- In October 2020, a fan described Selley Galley as barren following her inability to give birth to a child since she got married. She replied to the fan with a bag of curses.